School Tours & Groups
TEACHERS! CAMP DIRECTORS! AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM LEADERS!
Bring your pre-school, elementary, and summer camp groups to Carter Mountain Orchard for a fun and educational field trip. Field Trips are scheduled Monday through Friday, beginning mid-June, through November.
Your activities can include (depending on season and package you choose):
- Attend “Apple School” – learn about the workings of a real apple orchard, and a year in the life of an apple tree (“Seed to Seed”). (Fall)
- Self Guided Educational Stations on peach trees, honeybees, native animals, local agriculture, and more.
- Pick Your Own Apples (Fall) or Peaches (Summer), from the trees or from our bins (based on availability).
- Take a scenic wagon ride around the mountain.
- Choose a mini-jack pumpkin or gourd to take home.
- Have a sample cup of cider and an apple cider donut (fall), or try a sample of our peach frozen yogurt (summer).
- Enjoy our gorgeous views and a day in the great outdoors.
- Take home a coloring book and GREAT MEMORIES of the day!
- AND MORE!
Read what teachers are saying about Carter Mountain field trips.
Download our 2013 Field Trip Information with tour details and prices.
Ready to book your field trip?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation.